CMH 1000w Including bulb Features
Ceramic Metal Halide or CMH for short (some refer to it as CDM), is becoming more popular in the horticultural industry. The CMH lamps have a very broad light spectrum which is more similar to the sun itself than any other form of HID lamp. We have taken CMH technology and increased its operational efficiency, making the most comprehensive spectrum of light output for an HID fixture even better. The CMH lamps also have increased efficiency in PAR/Watt compared to other forms of HID lighting.
This was the first 1000W CMH fixture on the market. Nanolux helped develop the dual arc tube 1000W CMH MaxPar Lamp. The ballast is a low frequency ballast designed specifically to run low frequency CMH arc tubes. This fixture can be used as a standalone flowering fixture. The reflector is optimized and photometrically designed for an even commercial overlap pattern with a 136° aperture.
– Designed for ~5′ on center spacing commercial overlap light grid
– Soft & Random start plug and play technology
– Lowest profile fixture DE fixture on the market
– Uses MaxPar 1000W CMH lamps in both 3K and 4K
– 4 dimming modes and wireless NCCS & wired 0-10V ready